Friday, December 27, 2013

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2014 (Series Edition!)

Okay so I may do another one of these with books that are NOT in a series, but I have read so many amazing series this year, I couldn't split the votes between sequels and standalones coming out in 2014! So, here are my top ten FAVORITE series that I'm looking forward to in 2014!!
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi-This series...just wow. I am head over heels in love with Warner and I can't wait for more of it!
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)

Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi-I've already discussed why I NEED this book in my Waitin' on Wednesday post, but I'll say it again. I LOVE THIS SERIES AND PERRY AND ARIA AND ROAR AND ROAR AGAIN. That is all.

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare-I honestly don't feel like I need to say more. If you haven't read these books, go read them and either hop on the bandwagon or don't but if you do, YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THE WORLD MUST HAVE THIS BOOK! :)

The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave, #2)
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey-The 5th Wave was friggin AMAZING. This post apocalyptic world is so realistic, it freaks me out! I've gotta know what happens in this series, if we're gonna have a coexistence thing or what but I'VE GOTTA KNOW!

Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead-The Fiery Heart left me…I don’t even know. Besides the fact that I am madly in love

The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin-I’m not even going to accept the ending of The Evolution of Mara Dyer (it’s not going to even be discussed!) because I am in full blown denial! We were left with a pretty interesting cliffhanger and I’m excited to see how it all plays out! BTW, I looooove all of the characters in this series so I just can’t wait for more!

The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5)
The Blood of Olympus-I canNOT get enough of Rick Riordan, his world, and his characters! I know I'm just going to LOVE this series finale, but I'm going to be DEVASTATED to see it end :'(

Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Cress-Marissa Meyer has done something wonderful with fairytales. She is able to take stories that have been told over and over again and make them soo original and amazing and I can't wait for more!

Untitled (The Darkest Minds, #3)
Untitled(The Darkest Minds #3) by Alexandra Bracken-Oh these books, how they are so underrated! The covers have been great and the stories even better! I can’t wait to find out more about IAAN and I can’t wait for a reunion with Zu (which better happen!) Also, WHAT IS THE TITLE GOING TO BE?!?! EWXJNHKRHINIHJK!!!

Untitled (Penryn and the End of Days, #3)
Untitled(Angelfall #3) by Susan Ee-I had a bit of a difficult time with World After, after LOVING Angelfall, but now that Raffe is back, I KNOW we’re going to be looking at an amazing series finale!


For the books I forgot or the books I have not read yet that have 2014 sequel releases, I'm sorry! Happy Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment