Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2014 "Real" Book Challenge

Real Book Challenge on Swoony Boys Podcast and Fiction Fare

I've joined the 2014 "Real" Book Challenge! This challenge is hosted by Swoony Boys Podcast and Fiction Fare

I am shooting for 22 "Real" Books, but hopefully it will be more than that!


So far I have read 3 "real" books:

Let the Sky Fall (Let the Sky Fall, #1)Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger

Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)Wither by Lauren Destefano

Splintered (Splintered, #1)Splintered by A. G. Howard


There are some books sitting on my shelf that I need to read, and books with sequels coming out that I have pre-ordered and am going to DEVOUR them! :)

Shelf: Everneath by Brodi Ashton  
           Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs 
           Unhinged by A. G. Howard 
           The Chance by Karen Kingsbury 
           Wake by Lisa McMann 
           Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter 

Sequels to DEVOURRRR:  Check em out here!! 



I'm not the best a book reviews yet but I will be reviewing and posting!








Happy Reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment